A range-topping manual audiophile turntable with mass, style, and an all-new tonearm.
The turntable is built into a noble and massive wooden chassis that will become a highlight of any listening room for both its sound and appearance. The M600 is equipped with an 8.6" aluminum tonearm specially developed for this turntable.
The height-adjustable arm has a 4-way ball cardan bearing made of solid aluminum blocks and a particularly torsion-resistant carbon tonearm head. The heavy aluminum platter is fitted with a dampening pouring compound inside to minimize the resonances. This also increases the mass and thus ensure the most accurate and stable speeds.
In addition, there is a dampening pouring compound inside to minimize the resonances.
The M600 is optionally available with a preadjusted Ortofon Quintet Red cartridge. This impresses with its high dynamics and first-class resolution. The spatial representation and tonal balance are excellent, making it the perfect partner for the REKKORD M600.
- 33/45/78 RPM DC motor
- Effortless speed changing with regulated DC motor. Electronically switch between 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Massless tracking force adjustment optimizes the center of gravity directly in the bearing center.
- Manual sub-chassis player
- Massive aluminum platter with internal damping ring that greatly minimizes resonance as well as wow and flutter
- Vibration-damped wood chassis made from a single piece of resonance-dampening MDF
- 8.6‘‘ weight-balanced tonearm with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating
- New tonearm geometry
- New improved cardan bearing
- New carbon fiber headshell
- Vibration damped wood chassis
- Pre-mounted cartridge
- Belt drive with polished flat belt
- Dust cover, anti-static felt mat and phono cable included
- Optionally available with factory-mounted Ortofon Quintet Red cartridge
Included with your turntable:
Dust cover, anti-static felt mat, phono cable.
Belt-driven (flat belt)
|33 & 45 & 78
|Wow & Flutter
|Ortofon Quintet Red (MC, factory-mounted)
|20 Hz - 20 kHz
|Matte Black or Gloss Black
|Phono RCA + ground cable
|8.3 kg (~18 lbs)
|440 x 135 x 370 mm
|12v DC, 150 mA
|4-way ball cardan bearing with VTA setting
|Viscosity-damped tonearm lift
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UPS standard Ground and Expedited options are available.
Rekkord products carry a 30-day return / exchange policy.
- Must be returned in like-new factory condition.
- Must include all original packaging and accessories.
- Physical damage is not covered under the warranty.
Please note that returns on orders with any variation of free overnight shipping will have the cost of the shipping label deducted from their refund.
By ordering from us, you agree to the following terms: if you claim a product is defective, we reserve the right to test it with our audio engineers. If we cannot find or replicate the defect, we will treat the return like a standard return, which may include fees.
Two-year limited warranty. For more information visit the full warranty terms.