A manual 33/45/78 sub-chassis audiophile turntable with sophisticated damping for detailed, transparent sound in a beautiful package
The M500, the first in Rekkord's line of manual turntables, is based on the technically high-quality Rekkord tonearm and combines a heavy basic chassis with a floating sub-chassis in a modern design. Despite its slim profile, the chassis has the necessary mass to dampen any kind of impact noise and vibration from the outside.
The aluminum-covered sub-chassis is floating on four special parabolic springs and is therefore decoupled from the rest of the chassis. This ensures an additional minimization of external interference. Three specially buffered aluminum feet in combination with the cardan tonearm mounting make time-consuming leveling of the turntable unnecessary. Of course, the high-precision anti-skating and tracking force settings of our fully automatic machines are also used here. A problem-free and uncomplicated installation is therefore always guaranteed.
- 33/4 RPM DC motor
- Massless tracking force adjustment which optimizes the center of gravity directly at the bearing center
- Floating sub-chassis: the platter and the tonearm are decoupled from the rest of the chassis by the sub-chassis system
- Damped aluminum platter
- Massless tracking force which optimizes the center of gravity directly at the bearing center
- Heavy aluminum platter with internal damping ring that greatly minimizes resonance as well as wow and flutter
- 8.3” ultra-low-mass (ULM) aluminum tonearm with cardan bearings produced in-house
- New tonearm geometry
- New improved cardan bearing
- New carbon fiber headshell
- Vibration-damped wood chassis made from a single piece of resonance-dampening MDF
- Belt drive with polished flat belt
- Dust cover, anti-static felt mat and phono cable included
- Optionally available with factory-mounted Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, an audiophile MM cartridge that delivers a wide but detailed soundstage with tremendous clarity
Included with your turntable:
Dust cover, anti-static felt mat, phono cable.
Belt-driven (flat belt)
|33 & 45
|Wow & Flutter
|0.06% (DIN) / 0.035% (WRMS)
|Ortofon 2M Blue (MM, factory-mounted)
|20 Hz - 22 kHz
|Matte Black or Silver
|Phono RCA + ground cable
|5.5 kg (~12 lbs)
|430 x 130 x 365 mm
|12v DC, 150 mA
|In-house cardan bearing
|Viscosity-damped tonearm lift
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
UPS standard Ground and Expedited options are available.
Rekkord products carry a 30-day return / exchange policy.
- Must be returned in like-new factory condition.
- Must include all original packaging and accessories.
- Physical damage is not covered under the warranty.
Please note that returns on orders with any variation of free overnight shipping will have the cost of the shipping label deducted from their refund.
By ordering from us, you agree to the following terms: if you claim a product is defective, we reserve the right to test it with our audio engineers. If we cannot find or replicate the defect, we will treat the return like a standard return, which may include fees.
Two-year limited warranty. For more information visit the full warranty terms.